The network marketing business can sometimes be quite a roller coaster. One minute you’re on cloud 9 because a new person just joined or a person on your team just had a major breakthrough, and the next minute you’re feeling like someone’s old laundry and you can’t wait to get cleansed.
Well this is part of being an entrepreneur, the highs are extremely high and the lows are extremely low. The challenge is to lessen that amount as much as possible. For the most part, this will take a little time to really master and you may never completely get this down but the ultimate goal is to be “Flat Lined”. What do I mean by that? Well instead of an up and down roller coaster of emotions going on, you’re able to sustain the same emotional state no matter what happens. This is so freeing when you’re able to remain in this state all the time because now you’re in your power and in control of your emotions instead of your emotions controlling you.
Here are 6 keys to staying motivated in your network marketing business:
1) You have to have a strong WHY – You have to know WHY you’re building your business in the first place. Most people say that they get involved with Network Marketing because of the money they can make. This is only partially true because in reality it’s not the really the money, it’s what you can do with that money. Some people want to be able to travel, support their families better, buy expensive cars and homes while others want to have the financial means to contribute to a worthy cause. Know WHY you are doing this business, write it down and keep it in front of you.
2) Create a vision that is greater than yourself – Most of us start with self-centered reasons but ultimately it develops into helping others succeed. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a team member have a breakthrough and become the person they were meant to be. All the top earners in this industry are where they are because they have a vision that is large enough for every person to fit into.
3) Don’t be attached to an outcome – This can be a tough one especially when you are new to the industry. You have to remove your emotions from any outcome and truly not care if someone joins you or not. This took me a while to develop, but when you’re not attached to an outcome you can’t get frustrated or discouraged.
4) Control your inputs – The world is full of distractions and negative inputs. One of the biggest is your TV. I know we all love reality shows, but you want to limit your exposure to things that simply distract you. Read good books and listen to audios that focus on personal development. Remember, people join YOU not your company.
5) Associate with people who support your goals – Keep your goals close to you and protect them. Unfortunately, most of the people we know really don’t want us to succeed. They see what you’re set out to accomplish and they secretly don’t want you succeed because that would say something about themselves. It would show them that you were able to do something that they couldn’t do. Instead start hanging around with other entrepreneurs who support where you’re going.
6) Post visuals around to remind you – We take in a lot of inputs throughout our day. We don’t really acknowledge these inputs because our brain is wired to filter out what we think we don’t need. However, our subconscious is always taking in everything that happens from the events that happen each day. You notice this when you glance at a picture that reminds you of something. One glance at an image can trigger tons of events that have happened in our lives that relate to that picture that we just saw. What ever your WHY is, post visual representations where you spend a lot of time so you have a constant reminder of why you’re doing this.
If you can apply these 6 Secrets into your life on a daily basis, you will start to see some dramatic results happening in your business.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Work With Me – Vitel Wireless
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog on the 6 keys to staying motivated in your network marketing business, retweet and comment please.