Just watched a webinar by network marketing expert, Eric Worre, where he talked about building a huge downline. In the webinar, Eric shared his beliefs on what is required to build a huge downline in network marketing. In this post, I will share those with you.
To succeed in network marketing, you’ve got to watch your beliefs. Your beliefs have to be in line with your business. Take a look at people who have success in the industry and you’ll find that these people have a ton of belief. Most of them developed those beliefs by connecting with other people who had success in the business. They found a mentor and imbibed their mentor’s belief in the industry. What you want to do is build beliefs in your team. What you need to know is that network marketing isn’t perfect, it’s just better than everything else out there. It’s better than white collar jobs, blue collar jobs, sales, investing, etc. What you want to do is in this industry is to decide to become a professional. Most people focus on taking short cuts and are not willing to do what what it takes to become a professional.
Most people focus on taking short cuts and are not willing to do what what it takes to become a professional. It’ll take you about a year to be competent and profitable in network marketing. It takes about 10,000 hours to be work class in network marketing and in anything else in life.
You’ve got to realize that your skills are important. You must focus on mastering those skills. The highest paid skill in network marketing is your ability to get people to events. Events domore to help people build their business than you could do for them.
Eric Worre shared the basic skills you should be working on. They are:
1. Finding people to talk to/ generating leads.
2. Inviting: Learn how to invite people to better understand your product or opportunity. This is probably the most important skill to master.
3. Presenting: You have to learn how to present your opportunity in a way that builds trust and belief, excitement and enthusiasm using 3rd party tools.
4. Answering questions and overcoming objections.
5. How to follow up.
6. How to help people say yes to your business. This has to do with closing effectively.
7. How to build for events and putting butts in seats at events.
8. How to get people started properly.
Focus on your skills and nothing can stop you. Skills are you security in this business. It’s going to take sometime to build your business but that time is worth it. Don’t focus on the money, instead focus on skills. You can become financially free from your skills. When the skills are there you can write your own ticket.
Freedom is possible for every one. It can happen for you. You have everything you need to get there.
Eric also went through a daily mode of operation (DMO). They are:
1. Be a product of the product. This helps build your belief in the business.
2. Become a huge believer of personal development. Invest your time in yourself. Read 10-15 pages of something that will feed your mind. Watch videos, listen to audios and hop on webinars that will empower you and get you thinking in the right direction.
3. 95% of your time needs to be devoted to prospecting, presenting, following up, closing and getting people started in the business. Get people connected to your culture, whatever that is.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) - Click Here For Instant Access
Follow Me On Twitter: Etieno Etuk
Wanna Work With Me? – Inspired Living App(iLA)
If you enjoyed this blog post on secrets to building a huge downline, retweet and comment please.